When you drive a high-speed vehicle every day, chances are that something bad will happen. Though we don’t ever want anything to happen to our customers, we also don’t want something bad to happen without the help that you need. If something happens to you or your car, you are protected. Not only will we help with the expense of rehabilitating your vehicle, we also have you covered if you rear-end another car or are the cause of an accident. Simply put, auto insurance is a way to keep you safe.
Auto insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company wherein you agree to pay a premium and they agree to cover damages that happen if you have an accident.
- There are different types of auto insurance coverage depending on how much or how little coverage you would like:
- The first type of insurance coverage is bodily injury liability, which covers medical bills, lost wages, pain, and other expenses in an accident where you were legally responsible for the other person’s injuries.
- The next type of auto insurance coverage is property damage liability, which essentially means that when you are responsible for repairs to another person’s vehicle due to an accident, your insurance will cover that cost as well as the cost of anything that was hit by you in your vehicle.
- After that, you have collision coverage, which is usually optional. This type of insurance pays for the damages to your car, even if you are at fault for an accident, once you have paid the deductible. If you are not liable, your insurance company can seek reimbursement for this cost.
- Another type of coverage is the comprehensive coverage, which protects you against random hazards not related to accidents on the road. This can be anywhere from vandalism, theft, fires, falling objects, storms, and running into animals on the road. This can be helpful if you live in a dangerous area or an area that has lots of damaging storms.
- Lastly, the uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage is an important aspect to your coverage because it will protect you if you get in an accident with someone that does not have coverage or has limited coverage. This will pay your medical expenses and any other expenses that may happen up to the coverage that you have selected with your plan.